Truth - Aleatha Romig You definitely need to wear your big girl pants when you read this series. Also, if you have a family - make crock pot meals or some freezer casseroles, because you won't want to put them down. I kept seeing "keep calm and love Tony" shirts, and while reading consequences,all I wanted to do was beat him senseless and call the cops, - yes call the cops on a fictional character......that's the kind of mind fuck these books are, they drag you in and all you can do is buckle up and keep your tray in the upright position. My friends Kelly Findlay and Elizabeth Santiago warned me.....they said....wait.....you will warm up to Tony and understand this shirt......I thought they were mad.....Kelly lives in England, so I thought....those Brits....WTF??.......Elizabeth, in Las Vegas....I thought...sin city has taken her brain.......what's she thinking? .... Soon i found out..........You Just HAVE to read it......This series is not to be missed. Aleatha Romig a fucking genius, I bow down to her. She pissed me off, she made me cry, she made me laugh, she made the hair on the back of my neck stand up while my stomach did complete sets of twists and turns. I hated these books, I love these books.....I wish I never found them, I am so glad I did.

I want to kick this author in the shin for what she put me through ......and I want to hug her ....and in the same breath tell her I love her for giving me the ride of my life. I absolutely can not wait for the next one..... Convicted....

This series raised the bar. Watch out all other books ....game on.